Jobco are very proud of being part of the JVEN (Jobs Victoria Employment Network) consortium East@work. Our recruitment specialists are out in the community assisting Victorians into Victorian based Jobs. These are our JVEN services:
Contact us Online
Download the Flyer
- Focus on Victorian jobseekers who require assistance to gain employment
- Actively engage with employers to identify job opportunities and assist in meeting industry workforce needs
- Offer flexible services designed to meet the needs of jobseekers facing employment barriers and responsive to particular local/regional needs
- Linking to community support services to meet the needs of jobseekers facing employment barriers and maximise employment outcomes
- Provide services that address gaps in and complement existing services, including Commonwealth services.
The Victorian Government's Jobs Victoria initiative provides additional resources to engage with employers and disadvantaged jobseekers to get more Victorians into long-term work.
east@work is contracted by the Victorian Government to deliver additional employment services to both employers and jobseekers as part of Jobs Victoria.
east@work is a partnership between three trusted community service, education and training providers in Melbourne. Our partners, Westgate Community Initiatives Group Inc., JobCo Employment Services Inc and E-Focus have over 100 years combined experience in serving and enriching our local communities in the Melbourne.