If you employ or would like to employ people with disability, there are a variety of services available to help you.
Disability Employment Services offer a range of free services to help you recruit and retain people with disability, injury or health condition including:
- professional recruitment advice and job matching
- access to an internship program enabling you to trial a young person before you hire
- help with job design for employees with disability
- on-the-job or off-site support to ensure new employees with disability settle into their job
- ongoing support for as long as it is required, for employees and employers who require support to maintain their employment
- disability employment information and awareness training
- help for employees whose job may be in jeopardy as a result of their disability
Disability Employment Services can also help you access a range of other financial support and incentives, such as workplace modifications, assistive technology, mental health first aid training and disability and deafness awareness training, Auslan interpreting, and wage subsidies including the Wage Subsidy Scheme and Restart.
Contact us Online